Sunday, October 3, 2010

About Me

Hi I'm Hilbert Pastrana..

I'll tell you more about myself here.

I'm 23 yrs. old.

I was born in City of Lucena on the 11th of June,

I'm currently studying in STI College Lucena,

Taking up, Diploma in Information Technology.

I'm a pure catholic, i can speak Tagalog and English.

My mother is Nelly Pastrana, she works as a beautician.

My father is Felipe Pastrana, he is not currently working because he cant work anymore.

My favorite subject is Science

My favorite pastime is surfing the internet, playing online games & reading books, magazine, articles and documents in the field of my interest.

My favorite pastime is watching Discovery Channel, & National Geographic Channel.

I love to eat pasta's, specially baked macaroni.

I love drinking tea's and juices.

My ambition is to graduate from college, have a decent and stable job enough to support my family.

My motto is "Peace begins with a smile." n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment